Dr. Suresh Sankhla Neurosurgeon in Global Hospital Parel, Mumbai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Neurosurgeon in Mumbai. Dr. Suresh Sankhla is a Diplomate of the National Board (DNB) in Neurosurgery and a Fellow of the International College of Surgeons (FICS). He has been trained in neurosurgery from the reputed Sir JJ Group of Hospitals and Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences. His international experience includes serving as Registrar in the Department of Neurosurgery, Richmond Institute of Neurosciences at Beaumont Hospital in the Republic of Ireland; and as Senior Registrar in the Department of Neurosurgery at Royal Preston Hospital, UK, from 1991 to 1995. In addition to this, he has two clinical neurosurgery fellowships, one in skull-base surgery and the other in neuro-oncological surgery from 1995-1998, from esteemed medical institutions of the USA. He has published over 114 papers and articles that have been featured in various indexed journals.He has also contributed over 24 chapters to various books and also edited two neurosurgery textbooks all by himself. He has been the Founder Editor of the Journal of Pediatric Neurosciences in the year 2006 and held the post of Executive Editor of the journal for the following years. He is an active member of several esteemed national and international medical organizations and has held various leadership posts such as the President, Skull Base Surgery Society of India (2013), President, Bombay Neurosciences Association (2014), President, Indian Society of Neurooncology (2019), President, Indian Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery (2018-2020), and President, NeuroEndoscopy Society of India (2019-2021), among others. Presently, he is a senior faculty in the International Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery and International Federation of Neuroendoscopy. He has organized several national and international conferences in the past 20 years.
Endoscopic Brain Surgery. Skull base Surgery. Pediatric Neurosurgery.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.