Dr. Sanket Shah Surgical Oncologist in Global Hospital Parel, Mumbai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Surgical Oncologist in Mumbai. Dr. Sanket Shah is a highly trained and skilled Surgical Oncologist with over 12 years of working experience. He received his undergraduate degree from the renowned D.Y Patil Medical College, his postgraduate degree from Rajiv Gandhi Institution of Health Sciences after which he got his surgical training from the esteemed Homi Bhabha National Institute. He has performed various complex oncological surgeries in multiple departments such as head & neck, breast, gastrointestinal, genitourinary, gynecology, soft tissue, and thoracic. Dr Shah has successfully performed procedures such as thyroidectomy, laryngectomy, breast-conserving surgery +/- type, oncoplasty, sigmoid colectomy, anterior resection, high inguinal orchidectomy, retroperitoneal lymph node dissection, ovarian mass excision with primary cytoreduction, interval cytoreduction, wide excision of soft tissue sarcoma, melanomas, transthoracic esophagectomy, mediastinoscopy, lung resections, and many more. His research work has been remarkable, he has presented his work at various conferences and CMEs where he received peer and critical acclaim. Also Conducted multiple awareness camp for multiple corporate offices, Breast cancer awareness camps and screening.
14+ Years of Experience
Gastrointestinal – Subtotal & total gastrectomy, Whipple’s procedure /PPPD, Radical and revision cholecystectomy, Right and left hemicolectomy, Sigmoid colectomy, Anterior resection, Abdomino perineal resections, excision of retroperitoneal sarcomas.Good amount in laparoscopic exposure for GI malignancies. Have performed advanced laparoscopic surgeries for GI malignancies.
Breast – Modified radical mastectomy, Breast conserving surgery +/- type I Oncoplasty, Radical mastectomy, Sentinel lymph node biopsy, Axillary sampling & clearance, Supraclavicular & internal mammary lymph node dissection.
Thoracic – Transthoracic esophagectomy, Transhiatal esophagectomy, Mediastinoscopy, Lung resections ( lobectomy/ pneumonectomy), Sleeve resections, pulmonary metastatectomy, Chest wall tumor resections, Median sternotomy, Mediastinal tumor excision.Good exposure to VATS esophagectomy, lobectomy & metastatetomy. Robotic esophagectomy, lobectomy & thymectomy.
Head & neck – Commando procedure, Composite bite resections, Maxillectomy, Radical & modified radical neck dissection, Thyroidectomy, Laryngectomy, Salivary gland tumours.
Genitourinary – High inguinal orchidectomy, Retroperitoneal lymph node dissection, Radical cystectomy with ileal conduit, partial & total penectomy with modified & radical groin node dissection, Radical and partial nephrectomy.
Gynecology – Total abdominal hysterectomy with bilateral salphingo-oophorectomy, Ovarian mass excision with primary cytorecuction, Interval cytoreduction, Wertheim’s procedure.
Soft tissue – Wide excision of soft tissue sarcoma, melanomas.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS;
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.