Dr. Anusheel Munshi Radiation Oncologist in Manipal Hospital Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Anusheel Munshi is a top & well known Radiation Oncologist at Manipal Hospital, Dwarka. He has completed his MBBS, MD, DNB and MNAMS. With experience of over 15+ years. He is adept in carrying out Radiotherapy treatment using the most advanced and precise techniques such as IMRT, IGRT, Stereotactic Treatments, and 4D Treatments. Etc. The doctor is the recipient of numerous awards that include: ASCO (American society of clinical oncology), International Grant for 2004 (among twenty internationally selected recipients), Silver Medal (First Order) in MD (Radiation Oncology) examination and Dr. Satya Pal Agarwal Gold Medal for having topped in DNB (Radiation Oncology) Examination . He is a member of several prestigious associations such as Editorial Board, Journal Cancer Research Therapeutics (Journal of AROI), American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), European Society of Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ESTRO), Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI), European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO), Neuro-oncology Society of India (NOSI), National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS), and Society of Cancer Research and Communication (SCRAC).
MBBS, 1995, Government Medical College, Jammu. MD, 2000, Radiotherapy, Post graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh. DNB, National Board of Examination, New Delhi. , MNAMS.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.