Dr. Ankur BAHL Medical Oncologist in Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Ankur Bahl is a top & highly skilled cancer specialist who has more than 14 years ofrich experience in this field. He is an alumni of Maulana Azad Medical CollegeDelhi from where he did his MBBS, followed by MD Medicine. He has done his DMMedical Oncology from the prestigious AIIMS New Delhi. He has also completeda course on Adverse Drug Reactions, Drug Interactions and Pharma covigilance at the University of Oxford UK. Dr. Bahl holds clinical expertise inImmunotherapy, targeted therapies in combination with Chemotherapy,Hormonal Therapy, Supportive and Palliative Care. He is the lead author of largest real world Indian data on targeted therapy(Cetuxmab) in Head & Neck cancer, Acute Myeloid Leukaemia Treatment,Human Pappiloma Virus trends in Indian Population etc. He is also the leadfounder of various innovative oncology educational platforms and networks(International and national) Evidence based debates in oncology, Live Oncology Tumour boards, Master Classes andworkshops in oncology Dr Bahl has joined FMRI, Gurugram from Max Hospital, Saket where he was Director- Medical Oncology and HaematologyOncology, Previously he was associated with prestigious organisation like Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and ResearchCentre and Maulana Azad Medical College.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.