Dr. Anil Saxena Cardiac Pacing and Electrophysiologist in Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Anil Saxena top cardiologist is an internationally acknowledged expert in the field of Cardiac Pacing and Electrophysiology. Since joining Fortis Escorts Heart Institute in 1989, Dr Saxena has been actively involved in setting up the department of Cardiac Electrophysiology. He is one of the pioneers in implantation of ICD and biventricular pacemakers in India and has one of the largest experiences in this field. He has been performing electrophysiological studies and ‘Radio Frequency Catheter Ablation’ for various complex cardiac arrhythmias for over 25 years, with thousands of successful procedures to his credit.
Electrophysiological Study, Catheter RF Ablation of Complex Arrhythmias, 3D Mapping of Cardiac Arrhythmias with CARTO and Ensite, Implantation of Permanent Pacemaker, Implantation of ICD, Implantation of Biventricular Pacemaker (CRT), Implantation of CRT-D (Combo Device), Lead Extraction, Coronary Angioplasty
Dr. O P Goel Memorial Oration award on 27-11-2004 by Indian Medical Association Meerut Branch. Shri G L Raturi Oration award on 24-03-2002 by Indian Medical Association Dehradun Branch. Dr. B L Kapoor memorial oration award on 26-03-2001 by Delhi Medical Association, New Delhi. Dr. O P Goel Memorial Oration award on 21-11-2001 by Indian Medical Association Meerut Branch. Prof. H S Mittal Memorial oration award on 26-03-2000 by Indian Medical Association Meerut Branch. Nagarik Samman award by Bareilly Jaycees for contribution and achievement in medicine on 20-02-05.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.