Dr. Anil Mandhani Urologist & Kidney Transplant Surgeon in Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Anil Mandhani top urologist has a unique experience of working in the best state-run hospital in India, SGPGIMS, Lucknow, where he helped train more than 100 residents to acquire M.Ch. degree and then in the best corporate hospitals in NCR. The strength of his clinical care is his ethical and humane approach to deal with various problems in Urology. His skill sets are unmatched and always come in handy with his scientific reasoning due to his vast contribution in the field of urology. His expertise in robotic surgery (more than 550 cases) is unparalleled and he has been known for managing complex situations emanating from deviant outcomes of surgery done by others. His vast experience in kidney transplant surgery( more than 1000 kidney transplants ) with many modifications has been his force to reckon with.
MBBS, MS (Surgery), M Ch (Urology), DNB ( Urology) Fellowship in Robotic surgery in the Institute of Robotic surgery Brady urology center, NYP Weill Medical College of Cornell University New York, NY. USA
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.