Dr. Amit Kumar Paediatric Oncologist in HCG Cancer Centre, Mumbai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Amit Kumar top Paediatric Oncologist in Mumbai. Dr. Amit Kumar is a consultant – paediatric oncology practising HCG Cancer Centre, Borivali, and HCG ICS Khubchandani Cancer Centre, Colaba. With over 15 years of experience in paediatrics and paediatric haematology and oncology, Dr. Amit’s interest lies in the management of all types of haematological malignancies (leukaemia, lymphoma, LCH, etc.) and solid tumours, namely Ewing sarcoma, osteosarcoma, rhabdomyosarcoma, hepatoblastoma, neuroblastoma, Wilms tumour, etc. Before joining HCG, he was associated with B J Wadia Hospital for Children as a consultant – paediatric haematology and oncology.
MBBS, MD (Paediatrics), HBNI Fellowship (Paediatric Oncology)
Training and Certifications
He has completed his fellowship training in paediatric oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
He has a handful of publications and presentations on different platforms. Dr. Amit’s presentation on AML was judged as the best paper in the poster category at the SIOP ASIA conference in March 2021.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.