Dr. Amit Bhargava Medical Oncologist in Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Medical Oncologist in Delhi. Dr. Amit Bhargava, Senior Consultant, Medical Oncology at Fortis Hospital Vasant Kunj has more than 18yrs of experience in the said field. He has work experience with premiere Cancer Institutes like Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai where he was trained and groomed in the field of oncology. He further completed hi observership in Hematology and Bone Marrow transplant at Mt. Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore under Dr Partic Tan. Dr Bhargava has been participating in national & international oncology forums as faculty and has various associations with renowned authorities globally for academic ventures. He has more than then thousand successfully treated cases of cancer from both within and outside the country. His core areas of interest are Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer and Hematology malignancies with special interest and expertise in Autologous Bone Marrow Transplants. Dr Bhargava’s passion and attitude towards his profession keeps the fire in the belly burning to quench the thirst for knowledge and improvising treatment protocols for the betterment of patients Professional Qualifications • MBBS- GRANT MEDICAL COLLEGE, MUMBAI • DMRT- TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, MUMBAI • DNB- TATA MEMORAIL HOSPITAL, MUMBAI • Fellowship- Bone Marrow Transplant, Mt. Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore Awards • Young Scientist Award- ICON- 2020, Hyderabad Associations Member- American Society of Clinical Oncology >10yrs (ASCO) Member- EUROPEAN SOCIETY OF MEDICAL ONCOLOGY >15yrs (ESMO).
MBBS, DMRT, DNB
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.