Dr. Aditya Gupta Neurosurgeon in Artemis Hospital Gurgaon
Dr. Aditya Gupta, is an well-known and top Neurosurgeon, has been a graduate and topper at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He was later selected to become Faculty, and remained as Associate Professor of Neurosurgery till 2009. Thereafter, he co-founded the Institute of Neurosciences at Medanta, where he worked till mid-2016 as Additional Director, Neurosurgery.
\r\nDr Aditya Gupta has not only developed excellent surgical techniques for a wide variety of brain tumors, with an emphasis on microsurgery and radiosurgery, but also has special and unique skills in managing patients of Movement Disorders with Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS), Surgery for Epilepsy, Nerve and Brachial Plexus Surgery, Brain aneurysms and AVMs. He is also an expert in all kinds of spine surgery. He has more than 40 scientific publications, chapters in books and is an invited speaker in national and international meetings. He has featured on national television on several occasions. He is clearly one of the best neurosurgeons in the country today.
MBBS: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1994, M.Ch. (Neurosurgery): All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1999, Advanced Trainings: University of Amsterdam; Hopital Pitie-Salpetriere, Paris; University of Marseilles; Wake Forest University, United States; University of Kiel, Germany, Fellowship: CJW Medical center, Richmond, Virginia, United States.
Congress of Neurological Surgeons, US
Life Member, Neurological Society of India
Member, International Gamma Knife Society
Treasurer, Indian Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery
Life Member, Skull Base Surgery Society
Honors & Awards:
Sir Dorabji Tata Award, 1996
Best Research Paper Award, IES, 1999
BOYSCAST Fellow, President of India, 2006
Chief of Army Staff Award, 2012
Clinical Focus and Procedures:
•Brain Tumor Surgery
•Radiosurgery (Cyberknife, Gamma Knife)
•Surgery for Epilepsy
•DBS Surgery for Parkinsons Disease
•Brachial Plexus and Nerve surgery
•Cerebrovascular Surgery (Aneurysms, AVMs)
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.