Dr. Abhay Bhave Hematologist in Global Hospital Parel, Mumbai
Dr. Abhay Bhave top Hematologist in Mumbai is a proficient hematologist with around 29 years of experience. Known for his accuracy in diagnosis and treatment, he has an M.B.B.S and M.D from the reputed Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College and has advanced training in hematology. He has gained experience with a wide range of complex cases at the Department Of Hematology, Sultan Qaboos University Hospital in Muscat, Oman and at the Department Of Hematology, Westmead Hospital in Sydney, Australia. He has also worked extensively with the Australian Red Cross Blood Service, where he helped detect transfusion problems and blood product distribution in New South Wales. In this role, he coordinated blood supply for those in need, screened for safe blood and also worked with the National Red Cell and Serology laboratory. Dr Bhave has conducted many Anemia Camps, Thalassaemia Detection Camps and given lectures on Blood Donation and Blood Cancer. He is a part of many organizations such as the Mumbai Haematology Group, the Indian Society Of Haematology And Blood, and others. Besides being an adept hematologist, he is also a lecturer at leading colleges and universities in the city.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.