Breast preservative oncoplastic surgery cost in India
The cost of Breast preservative oncoplastic surgery in India varies depending on several factors, including the hospital, the surgeon's fee, the complexity of the procedure, and the patient's medical condition. However, on average, the cost of Breast preservative oncoplastic surgery in India is around 40-70% lower than in Western countries.
The cost of Breast preservative oncoplastic surgery in India for International patients ranges from USD 5,000 to USD 8,500. Cost for Indian patients is between INR (Upon request), depending on the hospital and the facility. It is important to note that the cost of Breast preservative oncoplastic surgery in India may be slightly higher in private hospitals compared to government-run hospitals.
In India, breast preservative oncoplastic surgery is now an integral part of breast cancer surgery but only a few surgeons are formally well- trained, the malignant tumour is excised from the breasts and the breasts are then cosmetically remodelled using plastic surgical procedures.
The patient is sedated before the breast preservation procedure begins, after which the tumour is removed through an incision . Additionally, it might be necessary to remove some of the nearby healthy tissue. A biopsy of the tumour is performed after which the breast is reshaped using plastic surgery methods.
The patient is monitored in the hospital for an additional 2 to 3 days while receiving instructions from the patient on how to care for the wound. The patient is advised to avoid any strenuous activities for 2-3 weeks. The patient may give the prescribed pain killers if they experience pain, In 2-3 weeks, the patient will probably be fully recovered and able to go about her daily activities once more.
How We Help You
WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. is a leading medical tourism company in India that helps patients from around the world access affordable, high-quality medical care in India. They offer a range of services, including assistance with hospital selection, medical visa procurement, travel arrangements, and post-treatment care.
When it comes to Breast preservative oncoplastic surgery treatment, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can help you identify the best hospitals in India based on your specific needs and preferences. They have an extensive network of hospitals and doctors, which allows them to provide you with a range of options to choose from.
In addition, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can also help you navigate the complex medical visa application process, ensuring that you obtain your visa in a timely and hassle-free manner. They can also help you with travel arrangements and accommodation, making your trip to India for Breast preservative oncoplastic surgery treatment as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
Overall, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can be a valuable partner in your quest for the best Breast preservative oncoplastic surgery in India. They can help you make an informed decision, provide you with all the necessary support and assistance, and ensure that you have a successful treatment outcome.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.