Breast Duct Excision Surgery cost in India
Our Cancer hospitals in India is focused on providing cutting edge healthcare for cancer using the most advanced medical technology available anywhere in the World. Our specialized team of oncologists and paramedics offer best cancer treatment to the patients so that they can also lead a healthy life after a proper treatment. The multi-disciplinary cancer care, with a human touch is offered to international patients. Our Cancer center has the unique advantage of having the entire treatment modalities under one roof- Medical Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Nuclear Medicine and Bone Marrow Transplant & Haemato Oncology.
Breast Duct Excision Surgery cost in India for International & Indian Patients
Treatment : Breast Duct Excision
Basic Package : Breast Duct Excision Surgery cost in India for International patients is between 1,200 to 2,000 USD (approx). Cost for Indian patients is between INR (upon request).
Total Stay in Hospital : days.
Total Stay in India : days
A duct excision is an operation where milk ducts under the nipple and areola are removed. It can be used to remove a single duct or all of the major ducts coming up to the nipple.
Most people have a duct excision because they are getting nipple discharge. Removing the duct/ducts that are causing the discharge treats the problem and can also give a diagnosis if a needle biopsy prior to the operation hasn’t been able to achieve this. Most of the time the cause of nipple discharge is benign but on occasion, invasive or pre-invasive cancer is found and may require further treatment.
How We Help You
WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. is a leading medical tourism company in India that helps patients from around the world access affordable, high-quality medical care in India. They offer a range of services, including assistance with hospital selection, medical visa procurement, travel arrangements, and post-treatment care.
When it comes to breast cancer treatment, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can help you identify the best hospitals in India based on your specific needs and preferences. They have an extensive network of hospitals and doctors, which allows them to provide you with a range of options to choose from.
In addition, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can also help you navigate the complex medical visa application process, ensuring that you obtain your visa in a timely and hassle-free manner. They can also help you with travel arrangements and accommodation, making your trip to India for breast cancer treatment as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
Overall, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can be a valuable partner in your quest for the best Breast Duct Excision Surgery in India in India. They can help you make an informed decision, provide you with all the necessary support and assistance, and ensure that you have a successful treatment outcome.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.