South Africa is becoming a global destination for medical tourism. In current years, South Africa has become a destination for middle-class ‘medical tourists’ from other African countries with the City of Cape Town being the leading medical destination for travelers on the African continent.
Wellness Destination India.com is a Medical Tourism in South Africa website and has represented itself to as a multi service provider to prospective clients and patients desirous in reaching various healthcare facilities in Cape Town, South Africa.
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to prefer country , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa . The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary.
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.
Looking for advanced cancer treatment in India? Discover the latest breakthroughs and therapies available in t...Read More
Looking for the best metastatic cancer treatment in India? Discover the top healthcare facilities offering adv...Read More
"Discover the cost-effective cancer treatment options available in India. This article discusses the affo...Read More
Are you looking for medical tourism options in India? Discover the top healthcare website in India, offering a...Read More
Looking for the top blood cancer doctors in India? In this article, we have compiled a list of the top 10 bloo...Read More
Looking for internal limb lengthening surgery in India? Discover the benefits, process, and cost of this cutti...Read More
Looking for advanced brain cancer treatment in India? Read our comprehensive article to learn about the latest...Read More
Looking for Stomach cancer treatment in India? This article explores the latest advancements and effective tre...Read More
Looking for effective liver cancer treatment in India? Discover the latest advancements and treatment options ...Read More
Looking for cervical cancer treatment in India? Read our comprehensive article on the latest advancements and ...Read More