Medical tourism in India in the recent years has emerged as a major hub for medical tourism and is now considered amongst the top 3 medical value travel destinations in the world. Medical tourism india is garnering much interest and trust in the global health care service industry because of its cost efficiency as compared to the other nations, highly skilled medical fraternity and minimal language barriers with fluency in English. Our Top private hospitals in India Established National & International Accreditation Standards in achieving our goals of providing quality clinical care and International patient services with:
c): State-of-the-art Technology
d): Personalized Care
e): Expert in Pre-op, Op & Post-Op care
Wellness Destination India.com is a best medical tourism in india website and has represented itself to as a multi service provider to prospective clients and patients desirous in reaching various healthcare facilities in India and has affirmed that it has essential expertise, legal agreements, skill, personnel, infrastructure and financial resources to provide facilitation & logistic services for referring, arranging, assisting, facilitating and obtaining services from healthcare service providers namely, hospitals, clinics and health institutes.
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa india. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary.
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.