Dr. Vivek Logani Joint Replacement Surgeon in Paras Hospital Gurgaon
Dr. Vivek Logani top joint replacement surgeon is associated with Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon as Chief – Joint Replacement Surgery & Sports Injury Centre.He comes with extensive clinical experience of over 17 years having performed more than 5100 joint replacements including more than 300 revision joint replacements. He has completed MS (Orthopedics) and DNB (Orthopedics). He has done extensive work in the field of joint replacements at the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). His major areas of sub-specialization are Computer Navigation for Joint Replacement, Complex Primary and Revision Joint Replacement of Knee, Hip, Shoulder and Elbow, Unicondylar Knee Replacement and Allograft Bone Banking. He has been one of the pioneers of computer navigation surgery, which is being performed at very few centres across India and abroad. His journey of computer navigation started in 2009 and he is one of the select few surgeons in India who perform 100% of knee replacement surgeries with navigation.
CURRENT PROFESSIONAL INTERESTS AND FUTURE PLANS
Currently involved in exclusive high volume hip and knee arthroplasty practice with a special interest in difficult primaries and complex revision joint replacements. The difficult primary knees in his practice include severe varus, valgus, fixed flexion deformities (including a large series of crawling patients), stiff knees with fibrous or bony ankylosis, extraarticular deformities, previous implants in situ, severely osteoporotic patients of rheumatoid arthritis, gross ligament laxity, etc. The difficult primary hips include fused hips with fibrous or bony ankylosis, dysplastic hips, acetabular defects, severe shortening, flexion deformities, protrusioacetabuli, previous implants in situ and extraarticular deformities, etc.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.