Dr. Meenakshi Sharma Laparoscopic Surgeon in Paras Hospital Gurugram | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Meenakshi Sharma top Laparoscopic Surgeon in Gurgaon. Dr Meenakshi Sharma is associated with Paras Hospitals, Gurugram as Chief – Hernia & Minimal Access Surgery. She is MS and DNB (Surgery) with an experience of more than 26 years. Her medical expertise includes Lap Cholecystectomy, Lap Appendectomy, Laparoscopic Repair for simple and complicated hernias, Laparoscopy for intestinal disorders and Endoscopic procedure for the treatment of piles. She has a special interest in Hernia surgery and trauma surgery. She is a life member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons, Association of Surgeons of India, Asia Pacific Hernia, Society, and Hernia Society of India. She is an invited Faculty in many national conferences and workshops and has also operated in many live workshops all over the country. Dr. Meenakshi Sharma has visited Dr. Michael Rosen at Cleveland Clinic in USA for a fellowship in Abdominal Wall reconstruction, as well as the prestigious Department of Minimal Access Surgery at The University of Ulm in Germany.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.