Dr. Vivek Dahiya Knee Surgeon in Medanta -The Medicity Gurugram | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Vivek Dahiya top Knee Surgeon in Gurgaon. Dr. Vivek Dahiya is a knee surgeon, trained extensively (India and abroad) in all aspects of knee diseases. After finishing his training in Orthopaedics in 2003, he worked at Fortis Hospital, Noida and Vasant Kunj, New Delhi as a Resident, followed by Medanta – The Medicity since its inception in 2009. He rose to a Senior Consultant in the department working exclusively in the Knee Unit till 2016. After taking care of the Knee Unit as an Associate Director in Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon and Fortis Escorts Hospital, New Delhi, he joined back in Medanta – The Medicity as a Director – Adult Reconstruction Lower Limb. Dr. Dahiya is proficient in Knee Arthroscopy and his expertise ranges from simple diagnostic procedures to meniscus preservation, cartilage repair and transplants to ligament reconstructions. His expertise includes multiple ligament reconstructions, treatment of knee dislocations and correction of complex deformities using osteotomy (surgical cutting of bone to achieve alignment). Treatment of knee arthritis by knee replacement, partial or total is another area of his expertise. He has a special training and interest in the treatment of infected total knee replacement.
Specialization and Expertise
Knee Fractures. Knee Arthroscopy. Knee Ligament Reconstructions. Primary and Revision Total Knee Replacement.
Memberships & Certifications
Indian Society of Hip and Knee Surgeons. Indian Arthroscopy Society. Delhi Orthopaedic Association.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.