Dr. Vipin Chand Tyagi Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon in Medanta Hospital Gurgaon
Dr Vipin Chand Tyagi is a Director, Institute of Mukoskeleton Disorders & Orthopaedics, Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon. He is a well-trained, skilled & experienced orthopaedic surgeon. Dr. Vipin Chand Tyagi is the Additional Director, Orthopaedic Surgeon of high repute with an experience of 14 years. His area of specialization covers Primary, Complex Primary and Revision knee and Hip Arthroplasties. He is the member of a number of prestigious associations such as DOA, GOS. Dr. Vipin has published papers in various National and International Journals to his credit. He did his Graduation with MBBS from S.N. Medical College, Ambedkar University, Agra, in 1999, Diploma in Orthopedics from J N Medical College Aligarh, AMU in 2003 and a Fellowship in Arthroplasty from ENDO-KLINIK, Germany.
Specialization and Expertise:
Primary and complex primary hip replacement, Primary and complex primary knee replacement, Revision and infected hip arthroplasty, Revision and infected knee arthroplasty.
Fellowship, ENDO-KLINIK, Germany, Diploma, 2003, J. N. Medical College, Aligarh, AMU, MBBS, 1999, S.N.Medical College, Ambedkar University, Agra
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.