Dr. Vinayak Maka Paediatric Haemato Oncologist in HCG Ramaiah Cancer Centre - MSR Nagar, Bangalore
Dr. Vinayak’s top paediatric.haemato oncologist in Bangalore key areas of specialisation include paediatric and medical oncology, haemato oncology and bone marrow transplantation. He has extensive experience in stem cell transplants for various haematological disorders like benign blood disorders, solid tumours, and haematological malignancies as well as neurological illnesses like multiple sclerosis. He has vast experience in carrying out autologous and allogeneic stem cell transplants. Dr. Vinayak has handled more than 1000 cases so far.
MBBS, MD (General Medicine), DM (Medical Oncology)
Training and Certifications
Dr. Vinayak has received advanced BMT and fellowship training under Dr William Hwang of SGH, Singapore.
Dr. Vinayak was involved as the in-house consultant for setting up the BMT unit within the short span of 10 months. He has served as a principal investigator for multiple international clinical trials. He has received multiple awards and research grants from various professional societies. Dr. Vinayak is a member of the Indian Society of Medical and Paediatric Oncology.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.