Dr. Vinay Goyal Neurologist in Medanta -The Medicity Gurugram
Dr. Vinay Goyal top Neurologist in India. Dr. Vinay Goyal is Director – Neurology, Institute of Neurosciences, Medanta Gurugram. Dr Goyal has completed his MBBS followed by MD (General Medicine) from RNT Medical College, Udaipur. Post completing his DM (Neurology) from A.I.I.M.S, New Delhi in 1999, he joined his prestigious alma mater A.I.I.M.S, New Delhi in the year 1999 in the Department of Neurology as Senior Resident and rose to the level of Professor before joining the Medanta family. He has various publications, articles and chapters published in both National & International papers & journals. Dr. Goyal has won several awards including IMA Academy of Medical Specialty Distinguished Service Award in the year 2007 and Vishistha Chikitsa Ratna Award, awarded by Delhi Medical Association on Doctor’s day celebration in 2012.
Specialization and Expertise
Stroke. Movement Disorders. Parkinson's Disease. Neuroimmunology.
Memberships & Certifications
President, Movement Disorders Society of India. Member, Multiple Sclerosis Society of India, Delhi chapter. Life member, Indian Epilepsy Society (IES). Life member, Indian Academy of Neurologists (IAN). Life member, Neurological Society of India (NSI). Life Member, Delhi Neurological Association (DNA):. Founder Member and Founder Treasurer of Parkinson’s disease and Related disorders Awareness Network (PRAN). Member, International Parkinson’s and Movement Disorder Society (MDS), USA. First Joint Secretary, Tropical Neurology. Life Member, Indian Confederation for healthcare accreditation. Life Member, Indian Sleep Disorders Association.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.