Dr. Vikas Singhal GI & Bariatric Surgeon in Medanta -The Medicity Gurugram | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Vikas Singhal top GI & Bariatric Surgeon in Gurgaon. After graduating from Maulana Azad Medical College, Dr. Singhal pursued further surgical training from UK and USA. He completed a five year Surgical Residency from the Guthrie Clinic, Pennsylvania. After this he pursued a Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopy and Bariatric Surgery from Case Medical Center, Cleveland, USA. He is an American Board of Surgery certified surgeon. He has also received the Fellowship of American Society of Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery (FASMBS). He believes in honest and ethical patient care and practice of Evidence Based Medicine. He has several indexed publications in GI surgery in reputed journals and has been awarded the best paper award by the Journal of GI Surgery (JOGS) and Society of Surgeons of the Alimentary tract (SSAT), USA. He is also in the Editorial Board of several medical journals.
Specialization and Expertise
Bariatric Surgery (Weight loss & metabolic). Complex Hernia Surgery. Robotic surgery. Fundoplication for acid reflux. Gallbladder surgery. Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy. Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.