Dr. Vijay Mohan Kohli Cardiac Surgeon in PSRI Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Vijay Mohan Kohli top Cardiac Surgeon in Delhi. Dr. Vijay Mohan Kohli specialist in adult cardiac surgery with experience of over 10,000 cardiac operations within India and overseas at the University Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden. Practice Integrative Medicine (including Yoga, Spirituality, Meditation, Principles of Ayurveda and Naturopathy) and promote wellness by non-medical means. Instrumental in setting up cardiac surgery departments and initiating cardiac surgery in various top-notch hospitals within India. Extensively published and presented professional work in various National and International journals and conferences and actively involved with teaching and research initiatives. Awards & honors received the science talent search scholarship from the National Council of Education & Research, New Delhi from 1969-70. Distinguished person award by the Old Martinians Association in September 1999 having excelled in my field of activity. Was awarded a certificate of merit from Apollo Hospital Chennai for his contribution towards the successful completion of the first 1000 open-heart operations. Received certificate of appreciation from the Old Martinians Association Australia (Inc.) in July 1999.
Indian Association Of Cardiovascular And Thoracic Surgeons (IACTS). Association of Surgeons of India (ASI). Indian Medical Association (IMA). European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.