Dr. Ravi Bansal Nephrologist in PSRI Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Ravi Bansal top Nephrologist in Delhi. Dr. Ravi Bansal is currently active as a senior consultant in the department of Nephrology. He completed his MBBS and attained MD degree from Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) New Delhi. He later fetched the degree of prestigious DM Nephrology course from AIIMS, Delhi. In his early career, he gained excellence in Nephrology related cases of Kidney Transplantation, Dialysis and Nephrotic Syndrome. He has now more than 23 years of experience managing Nephrology Patients and Kidney Transplant cases, having special interest in Kidney Transplantation & Nephrotic Syndrome. He has more then 20 publications in national & International Medical Research Journals.He has done Advanced Training in Kidney Transplantation in AZM-Netherland. Presently, he has been performing a challenging role as a member of Indian Society of Nephrology as well as Indian Society of Organ Transplantation.
Indian Society Of Nephrology. Indian Society of Organ Transplantation. Advance kidney transplantation immunosuppression from University Hospital Maastricht, Netherlands. Fellow of American society of Nephrology (FASN). Practice Management Communication Science for Nephrologists at IIM, Ahmedabad.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.