Dr. Tejinder Kataria Radiation Oncologist in Medanta Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Tejinder Kataria highly skilled radiation oncologist is credited with founding the Department of Radiation Oncology at both Artemis Heart Institute and the Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and setting up Division of Radiation Oncology at Medanta – The Medicity. She introduced India’s first Infinity Linear Accelerator with Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT) and North India’s first Integrated Brachytherapy Unit. She has also introduced the latest evolutions in stereotactic radiation treatment to Medanta such as whole body stereotactic radiotherapy (SBRT), Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT), Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT) and 3-D Conformal Radiation (3D CRT). Currently associated as the Chairperson Radiation Oncology department of Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon. Commissioned the latest techniques of stereotactic radiation with micro multi leaf collimation, whole body stereotactic radiotherapy (SBRT), Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT), Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT)for treatment planning. Expertises Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT), SRS, Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT), Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT), Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT) and Brachytherapy. Previously worked at Artemis Health Institute as Head of Radiation Oncology, Indraprastha University as Professor and Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute as senior Consultant, among many others. Member of prestigious organisations like Indian College of Radiation Oncology, Association of Radiation Oncologists of India, Indian Society of Radiation Biology and Association of Medical Physicists of India, to name a few.
Specialization and Expertise:
Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy, Image Guided Radiotherapy, Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy, Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT)
MBBS, MD, 1987, Jawaharlal Nehru Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, DNB, 1993, National Academy of Medical Sciences.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.