Dr. Sushant Srivastava Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgeon in Artemis Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr Sushant Srivastava is a Top & Best Cardio-Vascular surgeon of national repute. His special area of expertise includes Beating Heart Bypass Surgery, Single, Double and Triple Valve Repairs and Replacements, Aortic Aneurysm Surgery including Endovascular Repairs and Complex Vascular Procedures on the Aorta, Carotid Arteries, and lower limb vessels.
He gained national prominence by performing successful bypass surgery on a 96 year old patient, probably the oldest reported patient to have undergone this operation. His total experience now is over 10,000 cases.
He received training in Cardio-Vascular Surgery at the prestigious AIIMS, New Delhi, completing his M.Ch in CTVS in 1994 and then continued on the faculty as Assistant Professor until Sept 1998.
He was actively associated with the Heart Transplant and Ventricular Assist Device Program of AIIMS, and was in-charge of donor management. At AIIMS, HE ASSISTED THE FIRST AND THE SUBSEQUENT 10 HEART TRANSPLANTS OF THIS COUNTRY.
The wide ranging experience and training at the Institute has made him equally adept in Pediatric Cardiac surgery.
-M. Ch. In Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery : AIIMS, New Delhi, 1994.
-MS in General Surgery : Patna Medical College, Patna, India, 1991.
- Assistant Professor AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Senior Consultant Cardiac Surgeon at Devki Devi Max Heart and Vascular Institute, Saket, New Delhi.
- Chief Cardiac Surgeon, Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi.
- Sr. Director, Cardio Vascular Surgery, BLK Max Hospital, New Delhi.
-Performed successful beating heart bypass on the oldest reported patient in India. 96 years old Mr. J. C Mehta of Delhi.
-Performed the first ‘STITCH-LESS’ valve implantation of INDIA.
-Performed the first “awake” CABG north of Delhi.
-Endovascular therapy for Aortic Aneurysms
-Aortic Aneurysm Surgery including Re-Dos and Hybrid Procedures
-Surgery for Congenital Heart Defects.
-Re - Do Valve and Bypass surgery.
-Indian Association of Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery
-Indian Medical Association
Honors & Rewards:
- Rising star in Cardiac Surgery by Time of India in Year 2018
-Heart Transplant and Left Ventricular Assiced Device implantation.
-Aortic Aneurysm Surgery
-Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
-Valve Replacement and Repair
-Peripheral Vascular Surgery including Varicose Vein Surgery.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.