Dr. Sushant Srivastava Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgeon in Artemis Hospital Gurgaon
Dr Sushant Srivastava is a Top & Best Cardio-Vascular surgeon of national repute. His special area of expertise includes Beating Heart Bypass Surgery, Single, Double and Triple Valve Repairs and Replacements, Aortic Aneurysm Surgery including Endovascular Repairs and Complex Vascular Procedures on the Aorta, Carotid Arteries, and lower limb vessels.
He gained national prominence by performing successful bypass surgery on a 96 year old patient, probably the oldest reported patient to have undergone this operation. His total experience now is over 10,000 cases.
He received training in Cardio-Vascular Surgery at the prestigious AIIMS, New Delhi, completing his M.Ch in CTVS in 1994 and then continued on the faculty as Assistant Professor until Sept 1998.
He was actively associated with the Heart Transplant and Ventricular Assist Device Program of AIIMS, and was in-charge of donor management. At AIIMS, HE ASSISTED THE FIRST AND THE SUBSEQUENT 10 HEART TRANSPLANTS OF THIS COUNTRY.
The wide ranging experience and training at the Institute has made him equally adept in Pediatric Cardiac surgery.
-M. Ch. In Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery : AIIMS, New Delhi, 1994.
-MS in General Surgery : Patna Medical College, Patna, India, 1991.
- Assistant Professor AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Senior Consultant Cardiac Surgeon at Devki Devi Max Heart and Vascular Institute, Saket, New Delhi.
- Chief Cardiac Surgeon, Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi.
- Sr. Director, Cardio Vascular Surgery, BLK Max Hospital, New Delhi.
-Performed successful beating heart bypass on the oldest reported patient in India. 96 years old Mr. J. C Mehta of Delhi.
-Performed the first ‘STITCH-LESS’ valve implantation of INDIA.
-Performed the first “awake” CABG north of Delhi.
-Endovascular therapy for Aortic Aneurysms
-Aortic Aneurysm Surgery including Re-Dos and Hybrid Procedures
-Surgery for Congenital Heart Defects.
-Re - Do Valve and Bypass surgery.
-Indian Association of Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery
-Indian Medical Association
Honors & Rewards:
- Rising star in Cardiac Surgery by Time of India in Year 2018
-Heart Transplant and Left Ventricular Assiced Device implantation.
-Aortic Aneurysm Surgery
-Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
-Valve Replacement and Repair
\r\n-Peripheral Vascular Surgery including Varicose Vein Surgery.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.