Dr. Surinder Bazaz Cardiac Surgeon in Medanta -The Medicity Gurugram | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Surinder Bazaz top Cardiac Surgeon in India. Dr. Surinder Bazaz completed his medical education (MBBS and MS) from Rajasthan University and MCH (cardiac surgery) from PGI Chandigarh. He has been associated with finest medical institutes like Escorts (14 years) and Apollo (more than 26 years) before joining Medanta – The Medicity. He specialises in the field of Vascular, Cardio (Thoracicis) and has been an integral part of Medanta’s CTVS team. Though his association with Medanta is not as lengthy as with other organizations, however, his vast experience has made him a key personnel in all kinds of routine adult cardiac & thoracic surgery.
Specialization and Expertise
Vascular Surgery. Cardiothoracic Surgery.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.