Dr. Sumit Talwar Metabolic & Bariatric Surgeon in Manipal Hospital Old Airport Road Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Sumit Talwar top bariatric surgeon in India is a Consultant Minimal Access and Bariatric Surgery at Manipal Hospital, Bangalore. He is an expert in Minimally Invasive bariatric surgery.
MBBS | MS
Field of Expertise
Bariatric Surgery. Robotic Surgery. Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
Awards & Achievements
Consultant Minimal Access & Bariatric Surgery - Manipal Hospitals, Bangalore. An expert in Minimally Invasive (Laparoscopic or Key-hole Surgery) Gastro-Intestinal Surgery and has performed thousands of laparoscopic surgeries to date. He has also pioneered the development of Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery (Surgery for Morbid Obesity and for treatment of Diabetes) in Delhi NCR area and has performed numerous such operations successfully. He performs Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass, Mini Gastric Bypass, Sleeve Gastrectomy and other operations for the treatment of Morbid Obesity. He has pioneered Gastrointestinal Cancer Surgery with a special emphasis on Minimally Invasive (Laparoscopic) treatment of G I cancers including Colo-rectal, Upper GI, Hepato-biliary and Pancreatic cancers. He has also developed a new technique of Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery (Scarless Surgery) for gall-bladder, appendix, hernia, etc. using routine instruments and equipment thereby reducing the cost involved in the technique. He has performed more than hundreds of Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgeries (SILS) in Delhi NCR in the past five years.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.