Dr. Shabber Zaveri Surgical Oncologist in Manipal Hospital Old Airport Road Bangalore
Dr. Shabber Zaveri is a renowned surgical oncologist in Bangalore Consultant in Surgical Oncology at Manipal Hospitals Old airport road, Bangalore expertise in General Surgical Oncology.
MBBS | MS (General Surgery) | M.Ch (Surgical Oncology)
Fellowship & Membership
Fellowship in Robotic Surgery at Hackensack Medical Center, New Jersey. Fellowship in Thoracic Surgery at Fachkrankenhaus, Dresden, Germany. Fellowship in Breast Surgical Oncology at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre, New York. Fellowship in Cytoreductive Surgery & Hipec at European Institute of Surgery, Hamburg, Germany. Fellowship in Pipac at St Elizebeth Hospital, Germany. Association of Surgeons of India. IASO Indian Association of Oncology. Association of Breast Surgeons of India. European Society of Surgical Oncology. European Society of Medical Oncology. American Society of Clinical Oncology. SPSOI Society of Peritoneal Surface Oncology of India. Indian Society of Peritoneal Surface Malignancy.
Field of Expertise
General Surgical Oncology. Oncoplastic Breast Surgery. Head and Neck Oncology. HIPEC & PIPAC. Sarcoma Specialist. Lung and Mediastinal Tumour Resections. Gastrointestinal Malignancy. Gynaec Oncology.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.