Dr. Sudhir Dubey Neurosurgeon in Medanta Hospital Gurgaon
One of the best & top most neurosurgeon in India. His cutting edge work on “brain tumor” was awarded internationally at Sydney, Australia in 2001. He is first and till now the only person from India awarded “Young Neurosurgeon’s Award” conferred by World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies. He has performed more than 10,000 Neurosurgical operations including Pituitary Surgery. Specializes in Endoneurosurgery (Endoscopic Neurosurgery) and has developed these techniques for the brain, skull base, and spine. Special interests are endoscopic skull base procedures and minimally invasive neurosurgery. Previously developed and headed departments of neurosurgery at Bhopal Hospital & Research Centre and Max Balaji Hospital, Delhi. First and till now the only person from India to be awarded the “Young Neurosurgeon’s Award” conferred by the World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies. Member of prestigious organizations like Neurological Society of India, Congress of Neurological Surgeons, USA, Skull Base Society of India, Indian Medical Association, India, and Society of Neuro-Oncology, USA.
Specialization and Expertise:
Endoportal Brain Surgery, Endoscopic Endonasal Skull base Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery of the Spine, Percutaneous spine procedures
MBBS, King George’s Medical College, MS, National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.