Dr. Shandip Kumar Sinha Pediatric Surgeon in Madhukar Rainbow Children's Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr Shandip Kumar Sinha is a Top & Best Pediatric Surgeon and Pediatric Urologist who have special interest in Minimally Invasive Pediatric Surgery, pediatric endourology and reconstructive urology.
Dr Sinha was working as Professor (Pediatric Surgery) at prestigious Maulana Azad medical college and associated LNJP and GB Pant hospitals, Delhi, India before joining this pediatric tertiary care institute.
Dr Sinha has more than 10 years of experience in Pediatric Surgery in high volume super speciality centres of India and UK.
Areas of Interest
He has wide experience in performing laparoscopic and thoracoscopic surgery for diseases like Hirschsprung disease, Choledochal cyst, undescended testes, hernia, rectal prolapse, appendix, gall stone, congenital diaphragmatic hernias, foregut duplications, hydatid cyst lung and many other diseases in children. In fact, he is the first person to operate a neonate with tracheoesophageal fistula thoracoscopically in Delhi and NCR.
His other areas of interest include reconstructive and endoscopic Pediatric Urology. He is also well versed in Pediatric Endourology and has been regularly performing cystoscopy and ureteroscopy for disease like posterior urethral valve, ureterocele. He is also one of the few pediatric surgeons who are regularly performing laparoscopic pyeloplasty for PUJ obstruction in infant and small children.
Indian Association of Pediatric surgeons. Pediatric endoscopic surgeons of India. Indian Academy of Paediatrics (CIAP). Indian Academy of Paediatrics Delhi.
MBBS, MS (GENERAL SURGERY),M.Ch (PEDIATRIC SURGERY) COMMON WEALTH FELLOW(BIRMINGHAM CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL, UK)
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.