Dr. Saurabh Misra Surgical Gastroenterologist in Apollo Hospital Bannerghatta Road Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Surgical Gastroenterologist in Bangalore. A doctor with a lethal combination of skills and experience, he has to his credit of having conducted over 4,000 Laparoscopic and other Gastro-intestinal surgical procedures. This includes Lap Bariatric surgeries, Lap Adrenal Surgery, Lap splenectomy, Lap Rectopexy surgeries along with routine surgeries like Lap cholecystectomy, Lap Hernia repair etc. Dr. Misra completed his advanced Laparoscopic surgical training from the prestigious Sir Ganga ram hospitals in 2002. Later he was accepted as a Fellow in the world renowned Mayo Clinic at Rochester, USA, for Bariatric surgery training. There, he worked with Dr. GB Thompson and Dr Kendric before starting his own program in India. In 2010, he was invited for Hernia leaders Summit at Shanghai, China. (Only 5 Surgeons represented India). In 2011, he was appointed as teaching faculty with Ethicon Endosurgery,USA. He was working with Apollo Hospitals Goa, before joining Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore. He has the credit of starting the first Bariatric surgery program and the Minimal access unit in Goa.He is also an expert in performing advanced procedures which include Pancreatic and bilary, colonic and advanced trauma surgeries. He is the Fellow of International College of surgeons.
Awards and Achievements
Dr. Saurabh Misra is the Inventor of the surgical procedure-SMILS (Single Site Multi-Incision Laparoscopic Surgery).
MBBS, MS, FICS, FIAGES (Bariatrics ,Surgical Gastroenterology)
Languages: English, Hindi, Kannada
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.