Dr. Satish Nair ENT Surgeon Apollo Hospitals Bannerghatta, Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr Satish top ENT surgeon in Bangalore is has 26+ years of experience as an Oncology Head and Neck Surgery. He is a specialist in head and neck surgery and possesses clinical and surgical skills in subspecialities like otology including cochlear implant surgery, advanced endoscopic skull base surgery, transoral CO2 laser surgery, aesthetic rhinoplasty, voice surgery and laryngotracheal surgeries. He is the author of many research papers which are appeared in international journals. He has earned certifications and professional memberships in important organizations in India.
Speciality And Areas Of Interest
General Otolaryngology (Adult & Paediatric). Head & Neck Surgery: Performing all head and neck oncosurgery (total laryngectomy, open partial laryngectomies, Commando surgery, neck dissecton, lateral temporal bone resection, maxillectomy, thyroidectomy and parotidectomy). Basic flap reconstruction with pectoralis major myocutaneous flap and Deltopectoral flap. Laryngeal & Tracheal Stenosis. Endoscopic CO2 and KTP laser. Open tracheal resection and anastomosis. Open resection of stenotic segment and tracheoplasty. CO2 Laser. Transoral laser surgery of malignancy (glottis, supraglottic). Surgery for obstructive sleep apnoea. Otology: Complex middle ear surgery for mucosal and squamous disease. Facial nerve decompression. Stapedotomy including laser stapedotomy. Cochlear Implant (Nucleus, Med el & Advance Bionics). Rhinology: Advanced Endoscopic Sinus Surgery for primary and revision surgery. Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery: Pituitary adenoma. Endoscopic skull base repairs. Phonosurgery: Thyroplasty. Vocal fold augmentation. Facial Plastic Surgery: Experienced in both internal and external rhinoplasty techniques.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.