Dr. Sanjiv Saxena Nephrologist in PSRI Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Sanjiv Saxena top Nephrologist in Delhi. Dr Sanjiv Saxena is an eminent nephrology physician currently active as a senior consultant and head of the Nephrology department. He is among the most successful nephrologists in India, with 30 years of experience in practice. His area of active interest include in Glomerular Diseases, Haemodialysis and Renal Transplant. Dr. Sanjiv Saxena completed his MBBS, MD (General Medicine) and DNB (Nephrology) from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. He has been an expert in solving complex cases of kidney disorders. With extensive research, experience and knowledge, Dr Sanjiv has worked with AIIMS, Delhi as an assistant professor. He has more than 15 publications and has been awarded with distinguished service award by Geriatric Society of India. In addition, he has also attained Fellowships of various medical societies, latest by the Indian society of Nephrology.
Indian Society Of Nephrology. Geriatric Society Of India Academy Of Medical Sciences – Member.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.