Dr. S. Mayadevi Kurup Gynecologist in Aster Medcity Multispeciality Hospital, Kochi
Top Gynecologist in Kochi. An Obstetrician & Gynaecologist in Kochi with more than 23 years of experience, Dr. S Mayadevi Kurup is an expert in all aspects of women’s health. The first Gynaecologist in Kerala to perform robotic surgery, she specialises in general gynaecology, high-risk obstetrics, maternal medicine and critical care in obstetrics. Trained at some of the finest medical institutions in the United Kingdom, United States and India, Dr. Mayadevi’s area of special interest is gynae-oncology.
Awards and recognitions
Played a key role in establishing the Aster Centre of Excellence in Women’s Health – a world-class facility that provides holistic care to patients with an evidence-based, multidisciplinary approach. The first Gynaecologist in Kerala to perform robotic surgery. Trained in complex robotic gynaecological surgery. Extensive experience in management of complex / high-risk pregnancies. Nominated as the Fellow Representative (RCOG) of South India. Member of Robotic Surgeons’ Council of India. Published articles in peer-reviewed international journals.
FRCOG, Training in Robotic Surgery, CCT, MRCOG, DNB in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DGO, MD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.