Dr. Ravindra G Radiation Oncologist in HCG Cancer Center Double Road, Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Radiation Oncologist in Bangalore. Dr. Ravindra is an experienced radiation oncologist practising at HCG Cancer Centre. He has 10+ years of experience in the field of oncology as a specialist physician and teaching faculty. His primary interest lies in high precision radiotherapy and radiosurgery and brachytherapy. His secondary interest lies in palliative care. Dr. Ravindra is highly oriented towards preventive oncology and related services, specific practice of high precision radiotherapy and radiosurgery procedures, performing innovative brachytherapy procedures using 3-D print technology and conducting cancer awareness programmes. He is also interested in organising teaching and academic programmes for oncology postgraduates. Dr. Ravindra has so far handled 7000 cases.
Dr. Ravindra was the runner-up of a Brachytherapy Quiz that was conducted at CMC, Vellore, Tamil Nadu. He was the recipient of the Travel Fellowship Award at Aroicon 2011, Jaipur. He was also the winner of AROI (Karnataka chapter) PG-Quiz 2012, Bengaluru. He was the topper at the 13th ICRO 2012 held at Bhatinda, Punjab. Dr. Ravindra was also the winner of the PG Quiz at YROI 2013 held at Thalassery, Kerala.
All that Glitters…disadvantages of IMRT. Dr Bindu, Dr Supe, Dr Ravindra, Dr Pawar - Published in Oncoscope June 2009. Situs Inversus Totalis Discovered Incidentally at the Age of 84 Years. BMJ Case Rep. 2013 Mar 12;2013:bcr2013008611. Response Evaluation & Complication Comparison of Concurrent Chemoradiation Among Patients with Carcinoma Cervix Stage 2A – 4A. Weekly Cisplatin vs Weekly Cisplatin -Prospective Study. Dose Escalation Study among Patients with Unresectable Carcinoma Oesophagus treated with Radical Intent with Brachytherapy Boost. Role of Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy (Taxane Based) In Unresectable Head & Neck Cancer Patients. A Prospective Study.
MBBS, DMRT, DNB, BA
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.