Dr. Randhir Sud Medical Gastroenterologist in Medanta -The Medicity Gurugram | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Randhir Sud top Medical Gastroenterologist in India. A gold medalist and “Master in Endoscopy” as conferred by Indian Society of Gastroenterology, Padma Shri Dr. Randhir Sud is credited with establishing and integrating therapy with GI Endoscopy in India through training and live workshops. Conducting Original research in new endoscopic devices and techniques, Dr. Sud has also pioneered various treatment options in the field of Gastroenterology, Gastro Intestinal Cancers and Hepatic diseases.
Specialization and Expertise
GI Endoscopy. GI Oncology. Hepatic Diseases. Gastroenterology.
Memberships & Certifications
Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India. International Committee American Society of GI Endoscopy. World Gastroenterology Organisation. Ex-President of Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India. Ex-Governing council member of Indian Society of Gastro-enterology. Member of International Committee American Society of GI Endoscopy. Member of WGO Publications Committee. Visiting Professor of Harvard Medical School U.S.A. Founder Director of Digestive Health Foundation.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.