Dr. Ramesh Kumar Bapna Cardiac Surgeon in Medanta -The Medicity Gurugram
Dr. Ramesh Kumar Bapna top Cardiac Surgeon in India. Dr. Ramesh Kumar Bapna is a Senior Director at Cardiac Surgery department in Medanta Heart Institute, Gurugram. He has performed over 20,000 open heart surgeries in a career spanning 38 years. Dr. Bapna specialises in minimally invasive aortic valve surgeries, TMR (Trans Myocardial Re-vascularization), redo surgeries (including 3rdtime redo surgery) and atrial fibrillation ablations using radio-frequency. He is also an expert in cases with particularly bad ventricles and ejection fraction less than 30% and combination surgeries involving Redo, multiple valve replacements, bypass graftings and ejection fraction <30%. Dr. Bapna has done his advanced training from reputed hospitals in the US and New Zealand and is a member of several societies and associations.
Specialization and Expertise
Open Heart Surgeries. Minimally invasive heart valve surgeries. TMR (Trans Myocardial Re-vascularization). Heart Redo Surgeries.
Memberships & Certifications
Member, Cardiology Society of India. Fellow, Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons of India. Member, International Society of Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.