Dr. Rajiv Lochan Liver Transplant Surgeon in Aster Medcity Kochi
Dr. Rajiv Lochan Top Liver Transplant Surgeon in India is a highly trained Hepato Pancreato Biliary and Multi-Organ Transplant Surgeon, Dr Rajiv Lochan is an expert in liver, kidney and pancreas transplant, complex liver, pancreatic and biliary (gall bladder and bile duct) surgeries and surgical resections of complex retroperitoneal sarcomas. Trained in the United Kingdom, Hong Kong and India, his fields of special interest include surgery for hilar tumours, HPB resection without the use of blood/blood products, improving the outcomes hepatocellular carcinoma treatment and making living donor hepatectomy safer.
Fellowship in Living Donor Liver Transplantation (Queen Mary Hospital, Hong Kong) | European Diploma in Transplantation (Hesperis Diploma) | CCT in Hepato-pancreato-Biliary & Organ Transplantation (UK)| MD in Influence of genetic risk on development of sp
Area of expertise
Senior Consultants, Department of Hepatobiliary Surgery and Multi-organ Transplantation, Aster CMI Hospital, Bangaloreu200b. Research MD programme: Influence of genetic risk on development of sporadic pancreatic cancer at Newcastle University UK u200b. Senior Fellowship at the Institute of Transplantation (liver transplantation), Newcastle upon Tyne UKu200b. Fellowship in Living Donor Liver Transplantation at the Queen Mary Hospital, Hong Kongu200b.
Awards and recognitions
European Pancreatic Club, IHPBA, EHPBA, ELITA, British Transplantation Society & International Liver Transplantation Society.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.