Dr. Rajesh Ahlawat Renal Transplant Surgeon in Medanta Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Rajesh Ahlawat is a world- most renowned name in the field of Minimally Invasive Urology and Renal Transplants with more than 39 years of experience. Dr Rajesh Kumar Ahlawat is one of the most experienced & respected doctors in the field of Minimally Invasive Urology and Renal transplants in India. He has an experience of over 39+ years & was the first one to establish Urology and Renal Transplant programs in India at Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, Fortis Hospitals, New Delhi, and Medanta, the Medicity, Gurgaon. He has been the recipient of 2016 President's Gold Medal by USI and Agra Urological Club Best Video (First Prize), 2003. Dr Ahlawat pioneered the world’s first Robotic Kidney Transplant with regional Hypothermia. He did his MBBS & MS (General Surgery) from King Georges Medical College. Following which he pursued his Mch (Urology) from the prestigious AIIMS College. He has been invited for live demonstration of several laparoscopic and robotic surgeries like Pyeloplasty, Partial Nephrectomy, Radical Prostatectomy, Radical Cystectomy and Kidney Transplantation surgeries at live surgery workshops held around the world. He was awarded with the prestigious Chakraborty Fellowship by the American Urology Association & the PN Berry Fellowship. Dr Rajesh has been honoured with the title of Honorary Lecturer conferred to him by the University College London Hospitals, U.K. He also participated in Poster presentation Vascular anomalies during Laparosopic Donor Nephrectomy and management at Indian Society of Organ Transplantation meeting Mumbai. - 2004. He has successfully performed over 600 laparoscopic and robotic procedures and over 250 renal transplants each year. His expertise are Endo-Urology (PCNL) for upper tract, Renal Transplantation, Laparoscopic Urology and Robotic Urology. Dr. Rajesh is also an esteemed member of associations like Endourology Society of India, Americal Urology Association, and Urological Society of India.
Specialization and Expertise:
Robotic Kidney Transplant, Endourology, Laparoscopic and Robotic Urology, Nephrectomy
MBBS, 1976, King George's Medical School, Lucknow, MS, 1980, King George's Medical School, Lucknow, MNAMS, 1982, National Board of Examinations (India), MCh, 1986, AIIMS, New Delhi, Fellowship, All India Institute of Medical Sciences,New Delhi.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.