Dr. Rajanikanth Patcha V HPB Surgery & Liver Transplant Surgeon in Gleneagles Global Health City, Chennai
Dr. Rajanikanth Patcha V top HPB Surgery & Liver Transplant Surgeon in Chennai. Dr Rajanikanth Patcha is currently working as a Clinical lead and Senior Consultant in the Institute of Liver Sciences, at Gleneagles Global Health city, Chennai. He has extensive experience in Living donor liver transplantation, Cadaveric liver transplantation, Paediatric liver transplantation and surgery for cancers of liver, pancreas, gall bladder. He is trained in UK for 13 years. He has 10 years of experience in Liver Transplantation and 20 years of experience in liver and pancreatic cancer surgery. Dr Rajanikanth Patcha did his Masters in General Surgery from the famous & prestigious institute JIPMER, Pondicherry. In 2001, he moved to England to undergo specialist training in Surgical Gastroenterology and Liver Transplantation. Dr Rajanikanth’s passion towards liver transplantation made him pursue training in world renowned Kings College hospital, London for 6 years. During his stay in the UK, Dr Rajanikanth successfully completed membership of the Royal College of surgeons of Edinburgh and Ireland. He also qualified for Fellow of European Board of surgery in Liver transplantation and Hepato biliary surgery in the year of 2014, making him the first south Indian to achieve this prestigious certificate in both fields. In 2007 he gained diploma in Laparoscopy from University of Louis Pasteur, France. Dr Rajanikanth returned in 2015 to India to fulfill his wish to serve his country. Dr Rajanikanth has published several articles in various national and international journals. He has also been part of various national & international conferences.
Qualification: MS, MRCS (I), MRCS (UK), Dip Lap (France), FEBS (HPB), FEBS (Liver Transplant)
22+ Years of Experience
Living donor Liver Transplantation. Cadaveric Liver Transplantation. Paediatric Liver Transplantation. Surgery of Cancers of Liver, Pancreas and Biliary Tract.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.