Dr. Rahul Gupta Neurosurgeon in Fortis Hospital Noida | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Rahul Gupta top & best neurosurgeon has 18+ years experience in Neurosurgery. He was trained at Government Medical College, Rohtak and PGIMER, Chandigarh. He worked as a teaching faculty member in the department of Neurosurgery at PGIMER, Chandigarh and GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi for 8 years before joining Fortis healthcare in July 2012. He has presented many papers in national and international conferences and has also published about 55 articles in reputed national and international scientific journals. He was awarded with Prestigious Sugita Scholarship at Nagoya University of Medical Science, Japan in 2011. Dr. Rahul was trained for use of Fluorescence (5-ALA) in malignant glioma surgery at Graz, Austria and for Functional Neurosurgery at Amsterdam, Holland. He is a member and active participant in many neurosurgical societies. His area of interest are Minimally Invasive Brain and Spine Surgery, Endoscopic Skull base Surgery, Endovascular Neuro Surgery, (complex Brain Tumor and Neurovascular Surgery) and Pediatric Neurosurgery. He is proficient in managining complex brain and spine trauma cases. He has performed more than 10,000 Neurosurgical procedures with a high success rate. He is involved in many out reach community programs to spread knowledge about good health related to brain and spine. He has also written a book on ?Back pain? in both English and Hindi.
MBBS 1995, MS (Gen Surgery) 2000, MCh (Neurosurgery) 2005
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.