Dr. Priyanka Batra Gynae Oncologist in Medanta Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Priyanka Batra top Gynae oncologist is a Senior Consultant in the Department of Gynaecology & Gynaec Oncology at Medanta-the Medicity, Gurugram. Dr. Priyanka Batra has decades of rich professional experience in her field. Her area of interest lies in Laparoscopic Surgeries, Open Surgeries, and Minimal Invasive Surgeries. She is a qualified MBBS, DGO, DNB, GESEA Diploma, and now, she is also a fellow of the international college of laparoscopic surgeons (FCLS). She has done a Diploma in operative endoscopy from the Gynecologic Endoscopic Society by European Academy. Dr. Priyanka Batra is a Bachelor in Endoscopy by the European Society of Gynaecologic Endoscopy and to share her knowledge and experience, has authored many medical journals as well as mentored many medical practitioners. Dr. Priyanka Batra is a gynecologist and gynae-oncologist with 12+ years of experience. Her areas of expertise include Colposcopy, Open Surgeries, Minimal Invasive Surgeries and Laparoscopic Surgeries. She completed her MBBS from Pt BD Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak, Diploma in Gynecology & Obstetrics from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak and DNB in Obstetrics & Gynecology from Hindu Rao Hospital, New Delhi. She authored many medical journals as well as mentored many medical practitioners. She is a member of professional medical associations and societies like AOGD and FOGSI.
Specialization and Expertise:
Colposcopy, Laproscopic Surgeries, Minimal Invasive Surgeries, Open Surgeries.
DNB, 2004, (Obstetrics & Gynaecology), Hindu Rao Hospital, New Delhi, Diploma, 2001, (Gynaecology & Obstetries), Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, MBBS, 1999, Pt BD Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.