Dr Priyamvadha K Neurosurgeon in Manipal Hospital Whitefield, Bangalore
Dr. Priyamvadha K top neurosurgeon in Bangalore is a consultant neurosurgeon at Whitefield Manipal Hospitals. Her area of expertise is Brain Injury, Neuro-Oncology (Brain Tumors).
MBBS | MS (Gen Surg) | MCh (Neurosurgery)
Fellowship & Membership
Visiting Neurosurgeon, Shinshu University School of Medicine, Japan. Fellowship in Endoscopic Brain and Spine Surgery, Jabalpur Medical College, India. European Course in Minimally Invasive Neurotherapy (ECMINT), St Anneu0e42€uf199s College, Oxford University, United Kingdom. Author of eight publications in International and National peer-reviewed journals. Presented research papers in International Neurosurgery Conferences in Kazaksthan Edinburgh and Japan. Research audit on Decompressive Craniotomy in Severe Head Injury Research audit on Clinical features and outcome of Posterior Circulation Aneurysms. Guest lectures in several CME programs and Conferences in India. Organised several Conferences and CME programs on topics related to Brain and Spine. Life Member of the following societies. Neurological Society of India. Neurological Surgeons Society of India. Skull Base Surgery Society of India. Indian Society of Paediatric Neurosurgeons. Neurotrauma Society of India. Delhi Neurological Association.
Field of Expertise
Brain and Spine Injury. Neuro Oncology (Brain Tumors). Brain Hemorrhage. Paediatric Neurosurgery. Aneurysm Surgery. Endoscopic skull base surgery. Spine -Spinal tumors, Disc prolapse, Degenerative spine disease.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.