Dr. Praveen Kumar Dadireddy Breast Oncoplastic Surgeon in Continental Hospital Hyderabad |Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Praveen Kumar Dadireddy top Breast Oncoplastic Surgeon in Hyderabad is an experienced oncologist and has received his training in India, UK, and the USA. He has attended various courses such as Breast Ultrasound Course at Doncaster UK, Sentinel Node Biopsy certified course, Oncoplastic Masterclass at Dallas, USA among other courses. He has been an active member of organizations such as ULH Trust, NICE, and the Vice President of the Junior Doctors Organization at the Trust. He aims to establish and successfully run a dedicated breast unit with an emphasis on wholesome care of the patient including clinical, psychological, and supportive care with an emphasis on concepts of screening, one-stop breast walk-in clinics, multidisciplinary team care.
Breast Oncoplastic and Reconstructive Advanced Procedures. Harvesting and application of split skin grafts, pedicle and Grisotti Flap. Management of head and neck oncology cases. Immediate and delayed breast reconstruction. Participate in various national breast trials in UK. Cosmetic and Aesthetic Breast Surgical Procedure. Sentinel node biopsies. J Wire localisation of breast lesions and targeted surgical excision. Advanced laparoscopic procedures.
Awarded ‘Best Resident Award in 2002 and 2003. National Merit Scholarship Recipient.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.