Dr. Mahidhar Valeti Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgeon in Continental Hospital Hyderabad
Dr. Mahidhar Valeti top Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgeon in Hyderabad Director & HOD – Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgery and has an overall experience of 29 years. He heads a GI and Bariatric Unit here with a training fellow in bariatric and metabolic surgery. He is one of the pioneers in Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery in India performing for the last 17 years. He completed MBBS from Guntur Medical College, Guntur in 1987,MS – General Surgery from Guntur Medical College, Guntur in 1992 and FRCS – General Surgery from Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland in 1995. He has always believed in team management and worked as a part of an efficient team in all his appointments under consultant supervision. He is an esteemed member of various associations like Obesity Surgeons Society of India, Life Member of Association of Surgeons of India, Life Member of Indian Medical Association, Member of Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons.
1. Obesity Surgery
2. Endoscopic Surgery
3. Minimally Invasive Surgery
5. Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Band
6. Gastric Balloon
7. Gastric Plication
8. Mini Port Surgeries
9. Single Port Surgeries
10. Gall Bladder (Biliary) Stone Treatment
11. Gynecomastia Treatment / Surgery
12. Bariatric (Gastric Bypass) Surgery
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.