Dr. Prashanth C Laparoscopic Surgeon in Apollo Hospitals Bannerghatta, Bangalore
Dr Prashanth top laparoscopic surgeon in Bangalore has rich experience in Laparoscopic/Minimal Access Surgery. He has been honoured with Fellow of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (FIAGES).
Speciality And Areas Of Interest
General Surgery.Laparoscopic/Minimal Access Surgery- -Lap Cholecystectomy , Lap Hernia Repair(TEP,TAPP),Lap Ventral Hernia, Lap Appendicectomy. Bariatric/Obesity surgery. Gastrointestinal Surgery & Oncological Surgery.
Dr. C. Prashanth has more than a decade of experience in the field of General & Laparoscopic Surgery. He has assisted in about 3600 Surgeries of various specialities before becoming Consultant & started performing various procedures individually. Working in Apollo Hospitals since last Assinment.
Awards And Achievements
Recipient of Rotarian P.R.Sathyanarayanasetty’s Gold Medal awards -2000 for young Surgeons.
Professional Memberships And Certifications
Life Member of Indian Medical Association(IMA). Life member of Association of Surgeons of India(ASI). Life Member of Hernia Society of India(HSI). Life Member ofAssociation of Minimal Access Surgeons of India(AMASI). Life Member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons(IAGES).
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.