Dr. Prashanth C Laparoscopic Surgeon in Apollo Hospitals Bannerghatta, Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr Prashanth top laparoscopic surgeon in Bangalore has rich experience in Laparoscopic/Minimal Access Surgery. He has been honoured with Fellow of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (FIAGES).
Speciality And Areas Of Interest
General Surgery.Laparoscopic/Minimal Access Surgery- -Lap Cholecystectomy , Lap Hernia Repair(TEP,TAPP),Lap Ventral Hernia, Lap Appendicectomy. Bariatric/Obesity surgery. Gastrointestinal Surgery & Oncological Surgery.
Dr. C. Prashanth has more than a decade of experience in the field of General & Laparoscopic Surgery. He has assisted in about 3600 Surgeries of various specialities before becoming Consultant & started performing various procedures individually. Working in Apollo Hospitals since last Assinment.
Awards And Achievements
Recipient of Rotarian P.R.Sathyanarayanasetty’s Gold Medal awards -2000 for young Surgeons.
Professional Memberships And Certifications
Life Member of Indian Medical Association(IMA). Life member of Association of Surgeons of India(ASI). Life Member of Hernia Society of India(HSI). Life Member ofAssociation of Minimal Access Surgeons of India(AMASI). Life Member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons(IAGES).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.