Dr. Pawan Kumar Singh Haemato Oncologist & Bone Marrow Transplant Doctor in Artemis Hospital Gurgaon
Dr. Pawan top & best hematologist and bmt physician did his undergraduation and post-graduation in Internal Medicine for the prestigious King George’s Medical College in 2007. During his MD he developed interest in hematology and since then is involved in managing all kinds of Hemato-oncology cases. He worked as senior registrar in the hematology department at CMC, Vellore for 3 years till July 2010 and had the privilege of working with Dr. Mammen Chandy who is considered as the father of Indian Hematology. He did his DM in Clinical Hematology from the AIIMS, New Delhi (India’s number 1 Institution for medical training). Dr Singh has the experience of working at the 2 best centers (AIIMS, New Delhi and CMC, Vellore) of world fame for training in hematology. Dr. Pawan has 2 years experience of working in hematology lab also and is capable of seeing and reporting peripheral blood smear and bone marrow himself.
Dr. Pawan is the reviewer in Indian Journal of Hematology and Blood Transfusion journal and is the member of ISHBT and EHA. He has published book of MCQs in hematology (3rd edition released in September’2021). He has many publications in national and international journals to his credit and presented 3 papers at Annual meeting, 2015 of EHA in Vienna. He is a Principal Investigator (PI) and Co-PI in clinical trials at Artemis Hospital and ILBS, New Delhi.
He has an experience of performing more than 700 bone marrow transplants (including Autologous/ Allogenic-MSD/Haplo/MUD) for both malignant and non-malignant blood disorders including thalassemia and aplastic anemia. Qualified to do BMT and managing adult and Pediatric patients. Successfully running the BMT program at Artemis Hospital and performing 8-10 transplants per month. Recently achieved the milestone of 200 BMTs at Artemis Hospital in past 2 years. Made Artemis BMT unit, the Center of Excellence for Autologous BMT in Autoimmune diseases especially Multiple Sclerosis.
MD, DM (Clinical Hematology-AIIMS)
Good at performing pediatric and adult procedures like bone marrow, PICC line insertion, Hickman line insertion and lumbar punctures. Experience of doing bone marrow even on 1 month old children.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.