Dr. Ankur Garg Liver Transplant Surgeon in Sanar International Hospital Gurgaon
Dr Ankur Garg is one of the country’s top foremost and best surgeon. Enamored with surgical procedures at a young age, he has been an enthusiastic medical practitioner. Single-minded and dedicated, he set himself to pursue his profession and graduated from the prestigious Government Medical College, Aurangabad (MBBS, Year 2002) after that in year 2007, he received his Masters in Surgery, Residency Program from the LokManyaTilak, Municipal Medical College, Mumbai. Thereafter he successfully secured his Senior Residency from the country's pioneering Hospital – Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS), New Delhi (Year 2008), he had a long & fruitful association with ILBS. Dr. Ankur Garg used these years to hone his surgical skills, gain academic excellence and sharpen his clinical and research acumen. During this period, he also attained managerial skills which prepared him for the corporate world. He attained super specialization in M. Ch HPB Surgery & Liver Transplant, from the esteemed Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi (the Year 2013) then FEBS (Module-1- Multi-Organ Retrieval & Module 4- Liver Transplantation).
Apart from his exceptional clinical and surgical expertise Dr.Ankur Garg has proven excellence in Patient Care & Management. For his association with the corporate sector for over 10 years now, he has been instrumental in setting up and successful running of the country's leading Healthcare Institutions. Today, Dr.Ankur Garg stands tall amongst the country's highly recommended, competent, and committed HPB & Liver Transplant Surgeons. He has a cumulative experience of over 1500 complex GI Surgeries & Liver Transplant’s until date.
Recognised as the ‘Best Resident in General Surgery’ (Year 2004). Honour of ‘Best Trauma Resident in Surgery’ (Year 2005) from the University of Mumbai. Fellowship of the European Board of Surgery (FEBS, Year 2013) from Vienna, Austria. Best Resident Award in General Surgery, 2004. Best Trauma Resident in Surgery, University of Mumbai Yr. 2005. Presented talks in more than 20 CME’s across the country. Presented Video on ‘Laparoscopic excision of Type VI Choledochal cyst at World Congress. Attended International Association of Surgeons Gastroenterologists and Oncologists at Cairo, Egypt. Presented two papers at the National Conference of Indian Chapter of IHPBA at New Delhi. Presented poster on ‘Acute liver failure in giant cell hepatitis: successful adult to the adult right lobe.
Liver Transplant . Combine Liver Kidney Transplant. ABO Incompatible . Pediatric Liver Transplant. Dual Lobe Liver Transplant. Pancreatic Caner . Liver Cancer. GI Cancer. Complex GI Surgeries. Hepato-Biliary Surgeries.
Attained the Honour by the Former President of India- Late Dr. A.P.J. Abdul KalamFor acquiring super specialization M. Ch HPB Surgery & Liver Transplant, from the esteemed Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi. Contributed chapter titled ‘Complications in Pancreato-duodenectomy’ in proceedings, published by Association of Surgeons of North India, Yr.2010. Contributed chapter titled Liver Trauma” in Book ‘Textbook of GI Surgery’ published by S. Haribhakti. Contributed chapter titled ‘Perioperative Management of Patients with Biliary &Liver disease’ in ‘Textbook of Surgical Gastroenterology’.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.