Dr. Ankur Garg Liver Transplant Surgeon in Sanar International Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr Ankur Garg is one of the country’s top foremost and best surgeon. Enamored with surgical procedures at a young age, he has been an enthusiastic medical practitioner. Single-minded and dedicated, he set himself to pursue his profession and graduated from the prestigious Government Medical College, Aurangabad (MBBS, Year 2002) after that in year 2007, he received his Masters in Surgery, Residency Program from the LokManyaTilak, Municipal Medical College, Mumbai. Thereafter he successfully secured his Senior Residency from the country's pioneering Hospital – Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS), New Delhi (Year 2008), he had a long & fruitful association with ILBS. Dr. Ankur Garg used these years to hone his surgical skills, gain academic excellence and sharpen his clinical and research acumen. During this period, he also attained managerial skills which prepared him for the corporate world. He attained super specialization in M. Ch HPB Surgery & Liver Transplant, from the esteemed Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi (the Year 2013) then FEBS (Module-1- Multi-Organ Retrieval & Module 4- Liver Transplantation).
Apart from his exceptional clinical and surgical expertise Dr.Ankur Garg has proven excellence in Patient Care & Management. For his association with the corporate sector for over 10 years now, he has been instrumental in setting up and successful running of the country's leading Healthcare Institutions. Today, Dr.Ankur Garg stands tall amongst the country's highly recommended, competent, and committed HPB & Liver Transplant Surgeons. He has a cumulative experience of over 1500 complex GI Surgeries & Liver Transplant’s until date.
Recognised as the ‘Best Resident in General Surgery’ (Year 2004). Honour of ‘Best Trauma Resident in Surgery’ (Year 2005) from the University of Mumbai. Fellowship of the European Board of Surgery (FEBS, Year 2013) from Vienna, Austria. Best Resident Award in General Surgery, 2004. Best Trauma Resident in Surgery, University of Mumbai Yr. 2005. Presented talks in more than 20 CME’s across the country. Presented Video on ‘Laparoscopic excision of Type VI Choledochal cyst at World Congress. Attended International Association of Surgeons Gastroenterologists and Oncologists at Cairo, Egypt. Presented two papers at the National Conference of Indian Chapter of IHPBA at New Delhi. Presented poster on ‘Acute liver failure in giant cell hepatitis: successful adult to the adult right lobe.
Liver Transplant . Combine Liver Kidney Transplant. ABO Incompatible . Pediatric Liver Transplant. Dual Lobe Liver Transplant. Pancreatic Caner . Liver Cancer. GI Cancer. Complex GI Surgeries. Hepato-Biliary Surgeries.
Attained the Honour by the Former President of India- Late Dr. A.P.J. Abdul KalamFor acquiring super specialization M. Ch HPB Surgery & Liver Transplant, from the esteemed Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi. Contributed chapter titled ‘Complications in Pancreato-duodenectomy’ in proceedings, published by Association of Surgeons of North India, Yr.2010. Contributed chapter titled Liver Trauma” in Book ‘Textbook of GI Surgery’ published by S. Haribhakti. Contributed chapter titled ‘Perioperative Management of Patients with Biliary &Liver disease’ in ‘Textbook of Surgical Gastroenterology’.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.