Dr. Patta Radhakrishna Surgical Gastroenterologist in SIMS Hospital Chennai
Dr. Patta Radhakrishna top Surgical Gastroenterologist in Chennai. Dr.Radhakrishna has vast experience of about 25 years in the field of Gastrointestinal surgery and has been conducting complicated surgeries for abdominal problems both by open methods as well laparoscopically. He is known for ultra-short stay laparoscopic gall bladder surgery of hospitalization of less than 6 hours for a gall bladder removal for gall stones. After his initial training under Prof.N.Rangabashyam in Chennai, he had worked in AIIMS in the department of Gastroenterology and Liver Transplant under Prof.Samiran Nundy for many years. He has been a Consultant in Gastrointestinal surgery in SVIMS, Tirupati; NIMS, Hyderabad, Dhaka and SriLanka and finally Apollo Hospitals Chennai for 14 years before moving to SVIMS. He has pioneered one of the largest series of daycare laparoscopic surgeries in India with excellent results.
Surgical Gastroenterology. GI Oncology. Laparoscopic Surgery. Bariatric Surgery
ASI - Association of Surgeons of India. SSAT – Society for Surgeons of Alimentary tract (USA). IHPBA – International Society for Hepato-pancreato-Biliary surgery. IASG - Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology. SELSI – society of endoscopic and laparoscopic surgeons of India. ISG – Indian Society of Gastroenterology. ISGAR – Indian Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.