Dr. Patta Radhakrishna Surgical Gastroenterologist in SIMS Hospital Chennai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Patta Radhakrishna top Surgical Gastroenterologist in Chennai. Dr.Radhakrishna has vast experience of about 25 years in the field of Gastrointestinal surgery and has been conducting complicated surgeries for abdominal problems both by open methods as well laparoscopically. He is known for ultra-short stay laparoscopic gall bladder surgery of hospitalization of less than 6 hours for a gall bladder removal for gall stones. After his initial training under Prof.N.Rangabashyam in Chennai, he had worked in AIIMS in the department of Gastroenterology and Liver Transplant under Prof.Samiran Nundy for many years. He has been a Consultant in Gastrointestinal surgery in SVIMS, Tirupati; NIMS, Hyderabad, Dhaka and SriLanka and finally Apollo Hospitals Chennai for 14 years before moving to SVIMS. He has pioneered one of the largest series of daycare laparoscopic surgeries in India with excellent results.
Surgical Gastroenterology. GI Oncology. Laparoscopic Surgery. Bariatric Surgery
ASI - Association of Surgeons of India. SSAT – Society for Surgeons of Alimentary tract (USA). IHPBA – International Society for Hepato-pancreato-Biliary surgery. IASG - Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology. SELSI – society of endoscopic and laparoscopic surgeons of India. ISG – Indian Society of Gastroenterology. ISGAR – Indian Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.