Dr. P M Gopinath IVF Specialist in SIMS Hospital Chennai
Dr. P M Gopinath top IVF Specialist in Chennai. A gold medalist from the University of Madras in MD O&G with training in his chosen field and IVF in India, Australia, Germany, France and Israel, Dr Gopinath specializes in Endoscopy both Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy, Thermal Ablation, Intrauterine Insemination, IVF/ICSI, Male Infertility and Colposcopy. He is keen on fertility preservation for young cancer patients. He has taught under Graduate and Post Graduate students, Chairman, Board of Studies Tamil Nadu, Dr. MGR University over 27 years. Book Video consultation for Best Gynecology Online Doctor Online in chennai.
Assisted Reproductive Technology. Endoscopy both Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy. Thermal Ablation. Intrauterine Device. Intrauterine Insemination. Male Infertility. Colposcopy. Prenatal And Postnatal.
Past president of Obstetrics & Gynaecology Society of Southern India. Elected member of American society for reproductive medicine. Associate member of the association of hospital administrators. MEMBER OF International Fertility Preservation Society. Vice president of Fertility Preservation of Society of India. Chairman of the Board of Studies (2016-2019) for Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.